Mango & Pineapple Soy Candle - 8 oz, 50+ hours of Clean Burning
The 4ourclimate soy candle represents your commitment to a cleaner climate for both your home and the planet. The 4ourclimate soy candle burns clean and lasts two times longer allowing you to enjoy the warm and unique scents two times longer. When you purchase a 4ourclimate soy candle, you help fund the removal of 100 pounds of CO₂.
Scent profile: This harmonic mix of citrus aromas energizes immediately while infusing your home with a burst of sweet scents. Mango and pineapple notes recharge your spirit and refresh your home.
- Wax made from 100% non-GMO sustainable soybeans sourced from the United States.
- Naturally derived fragrances from essential oils. Paraben, phosphate, and phthalate-free.
- Burn time is 50 + hours for an 8-oz glass jar.
- 100% cotton-wick, lead-free.
- Hand-poured from Canada with love.
- PETA-Approved Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free.
- FDA certified.
- Packaged in a recycled kraft corrugated box.
- Includes a '100 pounds' magnet.
- Includes an e-certificate with your name for removing 100 pounds of CO₂.
- Carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
4ourclimate Clean-up Projects:
1. 'One Light Bulb at a Time' Project
When you purchase a 4ourclimate signature 8-oz soy candle, you will donate one LED high-efficiency light bulb to a family in need which will be retrofitted within the Greater Toronto Area. The LED light bulbs have a lifetime of over 20,000 hours and a minimum entire life of 18 years. A single LED bulb can generate 84% in energy savings and reduce your carbon footprint by 6 tonnes.
2. LifeStraw: Clean Water in Kenya
This project brings safe drinking water to more than 4.5m people in Western Kenya while cutting 2.4m tonnes of CO2 emissions annually. It is one of the largest climate and safe water projects globally. Some 877,505 families use LifeStraw Family water filters to purify water in their home, rather than boiling water for drinking over open fires. The gravity-driven filters require no electricity or consumables. In particular, the project leveraged carbon finance to employ 4,000 health trainers, who helped with distribution, education, and monitoring. It was one of nine ‘lighthouse’ projects selected by the United Nations in 2012 as best practice examples of climate action.
3.The Envira Amazonia Project: A Tropical Forest Conservation Project
The Envira Amazonia Project is a payment for ecosystem services forest conservation project, otherwise known as a Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD+) project, protecting nearly 500,000 acres (200,000 hectares) of tropical rainforest.
The Envira Amazonia Project shall mitigate the release of more than 12.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions, while also preserving the habitat for an extraordinary amount of biodiversity and directly benefitting local communities.
Together, we can help avert a climate crisis.